Happy memories of 2013 !

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy memories of 2013 !

Post  Guest on Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:03 am

HAPPY MEMORIES OF 2013
We are nearly at the end of 2013 so I'm posting this so that people can put their own happy memories of this year. Among many for me were some good performances at the end of of the summer season but  my favourite memory was The Gran Alicante International Invite race. The banter and just good fun we had was everything that this wee club means to us all. The whole event was laughter from start to finish. Now it's your turn. Post your memory and remind people why we are ADAC. Pictures on our facebook.

Happy new year everyone !

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy memories of 2013 !

Post  Guest on Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:33 am

A great year personally plus ADAC goes from strength to strength with good numbers at races, a strong team challenge and most or all of us having our mini battles, either trying to stay ahead or catch up with guys from week to week.
The Alicante weekend was great but also there are the silly wee things like the Annan treasure hunt scandal or the Moffat car-keys stand off that stand out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:23 pm

There has been some great times for ADAC in 2013 with a tinge of sadness that one member is no longer with us.

The high points have been the many, as much “off the track” as on it, the food, the joking and fun before and after races. The racing itself between us towards the front has been tight with all of us knowing that if you don’t run your best you will lose points.

For me my Bob Graham was fantastic, not just achieving it but the inspirational support I had from ADAC, especially on leg 5, and Rory running 3 legs with me.

The trip to Spain was brilliant fun, even if I did finish last in the race; I don’t think I have been last before.

Looking forward to 2014

Kev

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top